Fire Will Tip The Scales


Prophetic word for the UK August 2019
“Fire will tip the scales”

At David’s tent (UK) worship conference on a Saturday, during a time of worship, I saw in the Spirit the fire of God placed on ‘one side’ of a set of scales. This fire, the Holy Fire and zeal of the Lord tipped the scale in the churches favor. I saw the scales ‘tip’ in favor of where His fire came to rest.

I believe this scale is the scale of “Justice and the Lords favor”. Before the fire came, I saw the church “neutralized”. I saw the scale in a 50/50 position. But when the FIRE of God came it completely tipped the scale in our favor.

The set of scales (with the fire of God placed on it) is a sign of victory in all things and “revival” of the nation. I also believe that the scales signify a great “justice” that is coming to the nation as the Lord turns many ‘injustices’ around by pouring out His fire on His people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prophetic Blueprint for 2020

Some Prophetic Perspectives Regarding Covid-19 & the Church